Love month is all about loving others- but loving others starts with loving yourself. We often have busy lives, between school, sports, homework and basic home life we forget to show ourselves some love. This is an easy self-kit to keep on hand for those needy days.
Here are Hn9’s top 9 must-haves for a #SelfCare Kit
1. Sunscreen: It doesn’t only protect you from sunburn and harsh UV rays that can cause skin cancer, but also moisturizes your skin, lessens sun damage that can cause premature ageing. Make sunscreen part of your everyday screen routine; whether it’s sunny outside of not!
2. Roll On: There is nothing more uncomfortable than having smelling armpits! Bad odour can affect confidence and make you very uncomfortable in public (“Let admit it, no one wants to be thought of as smelly). Keeping an antiperspirant roll-on fixes all ta\hat. It will lessen sweating and odour
3. Notebook: This is a great way to organise your thoughts and plan your day or week! List the things you think you’ll never forget (but often do LOL). List the things you say, the thoughts regularly occupying your mind. Get to know yourself better.
4. Pen: Someone always needs a pen. Keep this for when you have to write something. You can keep this in your notebook and they will help you throughout your day as well!
5. Water bottle: Water is the cure to all things! (like coconut oil, right?) On the real, always keep a bottle of water, it refreshes you and keeps you hydrated throughout the day and your body needs water to function properly. Other benefits of water is that it washes toxins in your body, helping you have healthier and clearer skin (than drinking cold drinks and juice)
6. Something to play with: Something like a mini Rubik’s cube, fidget spinner [and] small toys to play with to keep your hands busy and can help you think better or lessen stress.
7. Bubble-gum: Fresh breath is a must! Keep a pack of gum to keep that breath fresh!
8. Earphones: If you need an escape of time to think earphones and your favourite song can do wonders! Pop this in and let your music work for you!
9. Lip Balm and Hand cream: Crack lips are not a cool look. Always keep your favourite lip balm and hand cream on hand (see what we did there?) to keep your lips and hands moisturized.
And there you have it guys. Our top 9 #SelfCare kits must-haves.
What are your top 9 must-have essentials for a #SelfCare kit share them with us on the comment section below!