With Valentine's Day a day away, we have the perfect DIY to share with that special someone! We have just the gift for you!
10 things I Love About You Jar
What you will need:
• Mini mason jar/ glass jar
• Yarn, ribbon or twine
• Piece of red felt
• Square piece of linen or fabric
- Run button through the yarn all the way until it reaches the center of the yarn.
- Wrap the yarn around the base of the jar, keeping the button in the center of the jar. Tie a knot at the back and cut off any excess yarn.
- Cut the red felt into a heart shape. Slip it in through one of the pieces of yarn, behind the button.
- The tightly wrapped yarn will keep it in place. Optional: you can apply a little glue underneath the heart for extra security.
- Cut your paper into ten small pieces and write down all the reasons why you love that special person. Fold and place them into the jar.
- With the jar lid open, place your fabric piece on top and close the top. This will give it that fabric cover look you see on homemade jam jars!
- The cool thing is that you can make these for anyone – from family to friends!