Y’all know we are all about healthy eating here on HN9. So here is a recipe featured on the show as made by Chef Siyabulela for Stuffed Portabello Mushrooms.
- Field mushroom 6
- Feta Cheese 250g
- Black pepper, salt, Olive Oil
- Bell peppers Mix (Yellow, Green and Red)
- Stripped or cubed bacon
- 1 yellow large onion
- English spinach
How to make:
- Wash all of your ingredients.
- Dice up your onion, bacon, spinach and peppers.
- Sauté diced ingredients in olive oil.
- Add pepper and salt (to taste).
- De-stem and clean out your mushroom.
- Stuff the diced ingredients into the mushroom and pan fry for 3-5 minutes.
- Put the stuffed mushrooms into the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove them from the oven and add feta cheese on top.
- Put the mushrooms back in the oven for another 5 – 10 minutes to let the cheese melt.
Remove from the oven and enjoy but be careful cause this recipe is hot, hot ,hot!