(Well, according to me anyways)
Seeing that it is Brain week on Hectic nine-9 , I thought I'd share a few of my favourite brain teasers with you.
1. If it takes six men one hour to dig six holes, how long does it take one man to dig half a hole?
A : There is no such thing as a half a hole
2. What breaks and never falls and what falls and never breaks?
A : Day breaks ,Night falls
3. I hang or stand by a wall, run fast with hands but no feet at all. What am I?
A : A clock
4. What is as big as an elephant but weighs nothing?
A : an elephant's shandow
5. What has a tongue that can't speak, eyes that can't see and a soul that can't be saved?
A : a shoe