Don't Hate... Appreciate old school music!
Now I was born in the 90's which I love but I do believe that if I could choose when I wanted to be born well I would definitely choose to be born a few times.
From Chaka Khan's Ain't nobody to Together Again by Janet Jackson.
I only listen to Oldschool music such as;
- Boys2Men - Luther Vandross - Peabo Bryson - Teddy Pendegras
- Faith Evans - Aaliyah - Dru Hill - Marvin Gaye
- Michael Jackson - Lauryn Hill - Toni Braxton - The Temptations
- Janet Jackson - SWV - Aretha Franklin - Patty Labelle
- Otis Redding - Blackstreet - TLC - Whitney Houston
- Salt-N-Pepa -Stevie Wonder - Brian McKnight - Deborah Cox
- Tina Turner ect
I can go on for daaaaays!
Any Oldschool Jam...I probably know them all.
So please do not again ever ask me "why you listening to that? Don't you know that Drake and Rihanna got new music out?
Weeeeelllllllll hunny....Drake and Rihanna only got that music out because they got inspired by the people I am listening to.
Sooooooo don't hate and learn to appreciate. Let me know if you agree or not in the Comments below!