Last week I put up a picture on instagram in the spirit of #TBT and due to the amount of attention it received I decided that I was going to share a few throwbacks with the rest of you guys :) Most of these pictures are from when I was about 14 through to 16.
1. Here I am backstage on a local theatre production. As you can see, I was pretty pumped about that!
2. This jacket has been around since before I was born and belongs to my mom. Super warm, super comfy. I had decided to take it out and get a young photoshoot going. Here I am in Blue Steel mode :P
3. The last three photos are my favourite! Yes, I'm on a dustbin. No, I don't know why. (Hahaha!) I was bored and my friends and I had an hour to kill. #DustbinMagic
4. #SweeterThanKorobela #UbusoBamSmootherThanAPorschePanamera :) Smooth skin has just always been a thing :)
5. I really wanted my shoes to make the shot and was willing to do whatever it took to make that happen!
Looking back at my 16 year-old self I realise how far I've come since then. Although, to be honest, I'm still not above posing near dustbins :P