24 March is world TB day, where we get to raise awareness about a disease that affects 2.4 MIllion people. We shed light on how to combat and prevent the likelihood of TB infection by developing a healthy diet.
We have all heard the saying "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day" and that is true. Having a healthy breakfast helps kickstart your metabolism and boost your immune system. But having breakfast can be tricky between getting ready for school and getting to school.
HN9 has a healthy simply vitamin-packed smoothie to help you kickstart your day the best way!
This is what you will need
- 2 Large bananas
- 2 Tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1 A scoop of cereal or protein powder Here
- A spoon of Chocolate chips/nips
- Half teaspoon of Cinnamon
- Honey or Marple syrup
- 2 cups of Milk
Now let'ss get mixing
- Slice bananas into small pieces
- Start by adding the bananas, peanut butter, chocolate chips and honey in the blender before adding liquids
- The add the milk before blending. You can decide on how sweet and thick you want it.
Viola. You have a healthy smoothie to have on the go!
What are your favourite smoothie combinations? Let us know on the comments below