You know we love our bling, but sometimes it’s a mission to organise it and stow it away neatly… Well today we have JUST the thing for you!
WHAT WE NEED
- A clean Cheese Grater, preferably one that you are no longer using
- Paint (we recommend Spraypaint in any colour, but normal Craft Paint can work too!)
- Newspaper (to protect any surfaces you are working on)
- This is a really simple DIY, so you will spend almost all your time on the painting!
- Lay the Newspaper on any surface, and place the Cheese Grater in the middle.
- Spray 1 coat on the Cheese Grater (or paint 1 coat on).
- Let the Cheese Grater dry for 30 minutes.
- Apply another coat of paint and let the Cheese Grater dry for another 30 minutes. Repeat the coats until you are happy with the colour.
- Now, let the Cheese Grater dry completely for 3-4 hours!
- Then, simply hang your jewellery on the spikes of the Cheese Grater for easy access!
Did this DIY work for you? Let us know in the Comments below how it turned out, or send an email of your finished product to firstname.lastname@example.org!