Can you think out of the box? Test your lateral thinking skills with this Ubba Quiz, and let us know in the Comments below how many YOU got right without checking the answers!
1. What five letter word does every matric learner pronounce wrong?
2. Before mount Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain on earth?
3. Sizwe can never tell a lie. Aphiwe can never tell the truth. One of them said, "The other one said he is Aphiwe". Which one said that? Explain.
4. At 7 am a train moving at 90 kph leaves Cape Town heading for Johannesburg. At 8 a.m. An identical train travelling at 110 kph leaves Johannesburg heading for Birmingham. Which train will be closer to Johannesburg when they meet?
5. If a plane crashes on the South Africa/Botswana border, where do you bury the survivors?
1. The word "wrong". Only the word wrong can be pronounced as 'wrong'.
2. Mount Everest, just because it wasn't 'discovered', doesn't mean it didn't exist!
3. It was Aphiwe. Since Aphiwe can never tell the truth, Sizwe couldn't have said, "The other one said he is Aphiwe" since this would be a true statement made by Aphiwe.
4. Neither. When they meet, they will be in the same spot.
5. You don't bury the survivors!
So, how well did you do? Let us know in the Comments below!
Source Image: zeenews India
Quiz Source Pauls Quiz