Do you experiment with your food, or do you just like the simple tastes in life? Well, for #NomNomScience Day, we're experimenting with tastes and textures in our radical Brie bacon and strawberry grilled cheese sandwich!
What we need
- What we are going to need for this is: A pan, some butter, cheese, strawberries, bread and bacon
- The first thing we need to do is to melt our butter in the pan over medium heat.
- We will use this later to grill our sandwich.
- We need to cut our strawberries into neat halves and place them over our bacon and cheese slices on the bread.
- Place the slices together and place the slices in the melted butter in the pan.
- Cook the sandwich over medium heat until both sides are golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Slice the sandwich in half and serve hot.
Let us know what other weird and whacky combinations YOU enjoy!