Feel like making some extra colourful bling this Heritage Day? Find out how to make these awesome Pasta Bracelets usinf just macaroni and food colouring!
What we need:
- What you’re going to need for this are the following: Dried pasta, preferably one that has a tube shape. Food coloring, which you can get at any convenient store for cheap. Plastic bags, to help you bead dye your pasta. Paper towels and trays, and finally pipe cleaners.
- Add your dried Pasta to the plastic bag. You need one bag per color
- Add 10 – 15 drops of food coloring in bag. Zip and and SHAKE IT UP!
- Add more color if you need to.
- Prepare a paper towel tray to line up your beads on. You can use Tin foil to protect your tray if you need to.
- Pour your wet colored pasta onto a towel and spread them out.
- Let your colored pasta dry over night, mixing it around once or twice, let it dry completely.
- To save time we’ve already prepared our dried up beads.
- Once the pasta is dry, it’s time to bead!
- Add your beads to a pipe cleaner in a rainbow pattern.
And voila! Now you have a beautiful bracelet at close to no cost at all!