Ubba ubba HN9ers!
Today we're keeping it green in the kitchen, and if you live heakthy food then you're going to LOVE this! Why not get involved and make these Green Veg Tacos!
What you need:
For the Veg:
1/2 Red Pepper
How To Make:
- Sauté Red Cabbage with some salt and pepper. Set aside (don't overcook to keep cabbage crunchy).
- Slice Aubergine in 2-3 slices, fry until brown in some butter with a touch of garlic. Set aside.
- Sauté red onion in butter until soft. Add butter if needed.
- Fry until soft
- Add herbs or spices to taste
- Chop tomato, onion into nice small blocks.
- Mix sugar and vinegar. Add salt to taste.
- Chop coriander freely and mix oil together.
- Cut Avo into small cubes. Fold into the mix and set aside.
To assemble, layer the taco, first add cabbage for nice height. Layer the veggies evenly and enjoy!